Gee Whiz, Golf - YOU ARE STRANGE! That French leader and Saddam Huesein in the same sentence! Wow! Thats strange.
Let me run this by you.
1. I like HEB KETCHUP on my eggs.
2. I think soccer is a Communist-inspired Game.
3. I say if you don't sweat doing it - then it's NOT a sport. The Austin Am. Statesman gave that as the definition for a sport in 1958.
4. I like to see "hot dogs" and blowhards fall on their faces.
5. I think Rush Limbaugh has a great research staff.
6. I wish Massachusetts and Oregon would be EXPELLED from the United States.
7. I like a low-scoring football game- decided in the last 4 minutes.
8. I do admire the disipline of the Roman Army.
9. I say President Nixon was just the man for the times,a great foriegn affairs man.
10. I have two military heros, Gen. Patton and Adm. Nimitz. Sgt. Rhodes comes in a close third!
11. The football tradition of the University of Texas Longhorns supersedes any and all of the other Texas college football traditions.
In my mind these are not controversial. But, I am curious who thinks they are!
There were 11 statements. Out of 11 the posters chose one (1), the statement that soccer is a communist-inspired sport.
I wonder WHY? I wonder WHY you guys chose that one.....???? .... ???? Why'd ya' do that?How about Mass and Oregon being expelled from the USA
Any comment about the Roman Army's disipline.....????
OH, I UNDERSTAND NOW.....you men stopped reading the list when you saw soccer. Oh me , Oh my. I cannot understand football people supporting soccer!I guess they are NOT really football people after all
As I remember a form of soccer or football was first played in England. Roman Garrisons from two neighboring towns , usually less than 20 miles apart wold start with a skull of an enemy at the halfway mark between the towns. One rule they had was that they couldn't put their hands on the skull, so they kicked it. The winner was the team who kicked that skull into the opponents town. There were sometimes as many as 500 on a team, they kicked in relay fashion if the opponents didn't lay them low with a big rock. Yep, it was a bloody "game". The winners were given a big celebration dinner along with lots of grog. At that time the game was FASCIST-INSPIRED.
For those of you who don't understand that soccer is now a communist-inspired game, I have one thing more to say to those people. The anti-Bush crowd, the abortion lovers, the ones who promote Gay & Lesbian marriages, the anti-Archie Bunker echelon, the porno buyers, the Tree Huggers, the anti-Willie Nelson and Anti-Quarterhorse racing bunch, the vegetarians and the ones who drape themselves with a red, white and blue flag but protest when the President admitted that he prayed at times!!! - THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE EVIL THAT COMMUNISM WROUGHT IN THIS WORLD, IT IS THESE KINDS OF FAIR-WEATHER FRIENDS OF UNCLE SAM WHO JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY ARE WILLING TO HAVE THE U.S. OF A BECOME A THIRD WORLD POWER. I PREDICT THAT THE POPULARITY OF SOCCER IS PROPORTIONAL TO THE DEGENERATION OF AMERICA. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE IN NORTH ZULCH....AS SOCCER GROWS , THE STRENGTH OF THE USA WILL DECLINE PROPORTIONATELY. Just look some times at Mexican TV , tune in to a soccer game, and imagine them fighting a professional American football team in a real battle. Hey, IF ITS BAD FOR AMERICA, then it must be Communist, Liberal or Hollywood. Take your pick- whats the difference in them.
I know all of you will agree with me, but you are too chicken to admit it. There is room for JUST A FEW GOOD MEN!