He wasn't an All-American. He was a FRESHMAN All-American.
After his freshman year he didn't earn a single accolade on the field. He was a big, hyped kid coming out of high school and he played extensively as a freshman. So he was an All-American. After that he had to earn his keep on the field and he didn't. I watched nearly every game of his career and he never did anything.
Same with Will Hill. I watched nearly every Florida game during his career and he never made any plays.
And no. You're not. Pennsylvania isn't even #5. They're being displaced by places like Georgia and Louisiana.
* First-team Freshman All-American (2006)
* Sporting News ACC Defensive ROY (2006)
* Watkins Award (2006)
* Arthur Ashe Sports Scholar, First Team (2007)
* Rhodes Scholar (2008)
* FWAA 2nd team All-ACC (2008)
* Associated Press 3rd team All-America (2008)
* CoSIDA Academic All-America (2008)
* Lott Trophy Finalist (2008)
* Touchdown Club of Columbus Male Sportsman of the Year (2008)
Rolle's accolades on and off the field in college.
Wrong, once again.