Click on one of the games below and cast your vote.
Note: Voting will begin at the kickoff of each game and conclude at the end of each game. For information on the rules of our “Fan Vote MVP” scroll to the bottom of this page.
Brought To You By
2017 FAN VOTE Official Rules
These are the official terms and conditions for voting in the TexasHSFootball’s (the Sponsor) “2017 MVP Fan Vote” promotion (the “Promotion”). Participation in the Promotion is subject to these Official Fan Voting Rules. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Texas. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
1. Eligibility. Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited.
2. How To Vote: The MVP Fan Vote players are determined by the consensus votes of fans. Fans may cast their votes for their favorite player as described below. Fan voting closes at the end of each state championship game. A voting poll will be live during each division’s and classification’s game time only.
3. Online Voting/TexasHSFootball.com: Beginning on December 20th-23rd, 2017, you can vote online at TexasHSFootball.com/MVP-vote/
b) Voting period will be per game. Fan Voting poll will be live during each division’s and classification’s game time only. At the start of each game that games voting will start. That games voting will end when the clock stops for that game. Time may be extended up to 15 minutes after the end of the game extension of time will be at sole discretion of TexasHSfootball.
b) If your choice is not listed in the preselect players you can select other and write in your vote include the Player FirstName, LastName and School Name.
d)No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to receive entries due to transmission errors or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunction of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with entrant or Sponsor. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Purchase of Internet service, wireless service or access to Wi‐Fi capability is the sole responsibility of participant.
4. Prizes. The following prize will be awarded to the fan voted MVP with the most votes on the winning team for each division and classification(12 winners in all): One Big Game Ball trophy worth a value up to $100, a Commemorative Game Graphic, a FBU camp Scholarship worth $495, a article announcement. Total Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $595.00. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitution of prizes is allowed by winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
5. Prize Claim. If the MVP fan voted winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If a prize is forfeited, no compensation will be given. TexasHSFootball reserves the right to choose the winner in the event of a tie, forfeit, technical issue, act of God of any other issue that may effect the voting outcomes.
6. Miscellaneous. In the event of a dispute,. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned, including due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes that affect the security or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.Sponsor is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e‐mail or entry to be received by Sponsor (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion.Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting or likely to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, including by cheating, hacking, deception, use of automated quick entry programs or other unfair playing practices, or intends or is likely to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from that person to the fullest extent permitted by law, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS VOTING PROMOTION MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE. BY SUBMITTING A POST TO AN ELIGIBLE PLATFORM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR POSTS MAY BE RETWEETED, REPOSTED, OR OTHERWISE USED WITHIN AND/OR OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBLE PLATFORMS BY TEXASHSFOOTBALL ENTITIES, OR THE PUBLIC, AND ARE OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH THE TEXASHSFOOTBALL ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY SUBMITTING A
POST TO AN ELIGIBLE PLATFORM WITH THE DESIGNATED, YOU ARE THEREBY GRANTING TEXASHSFOOTBALL AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES,
AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES, A PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE, NONEXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE, SUB- LICENSABLE RIGHT AND LICENSE TO
USE, PUBLISH, REPRODUCE, DISPLAY, PERFORM, ADAPT, MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE OR HAVE DISTRIBUTED, AND PROMOTE SUCH SUBMISSION IN ANY FORM, IN ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER CREATED, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, FOR ANY PURPOSE.
4. General Terms: By participating in the voting process described herein, you acknowledge and agree that such participation is at your own risk, and that VCRNOW powered by Formetco, their subsidiaries, TexasHSFootball and each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, related companies, sponsors, subsidiaries and advertising agencies, and any entity associated with this voting process (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the voting opportunity described in these Official Fan Voting Rules, and you hereby release the Released Parties from any such claim or liability.
TexasHSFootball reserves the right to modify these Official Fan Voting Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Fan Voting Rules by TexasHSFootball and all decisions of TexasHSFootball relating this voting process are final.
7.Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is TexasHSFootball, 3001 S Lamar Blvd #102, Austin, Texas, 78704.